Attorney at Law
Alexandre Avrillon is a lawyer at the Paris Bar.
He mainly advises start-ups companies and investors in respect of a wide range of corporate matters such as seed and Series A investments, mergers, build-up operations and reorganization issues.
He also represents the clients of the firm in corporate litigation cases.
He teaches business law and entrepreneurship law to the students of the Master of Science of Management (Programme Grande Ecole) of ESSEC Business school.
He commenced his career in 2010 as an associate in the Mergers & Acquisitions department of Willkie Farr & Gallagher in London and Paris and then worked at Gondran de Robert firm before co-founding Avrillon Huet.
He is fluent in English and has a professional proficiency in Spanish.
- Preparatory classes for the grandes écoles (2003-2005)
- Master of Science in Management - ESSEC (Programme Grande Ecole), Private Equity Chair (2005-2010)
- Bachelor of Private Law, University of Cergy-Pontoise (2008)
- Master of Business Law, University of Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne (2009)
- Master 2 in Business Law and Taxation (2010)