Avrillon Huet has a solid experience in advising and representing not-for-profit organizations.
We intervene at every stage of their social life namely:
- Incorporation of legal entities, statutes drafting and setting-up of governance bodies (associations, endowment fund, foundations…)
- Assistance in the process to obtain the official recognition of the association as “public utility”
- Advice on governance matters (distribution and balance of powers, independence)
- Litigation on administrative authorizations
- Legal audit (tax, labour law) to ensure compliance with local legislation
- Mergers and demergers of associations
Avrillon Huet has been working for various associations, particularly in the fields of culture and the media. Specifically, we have helped several international organisations establish their not-for-profit activities in France.
We assist international solidarity associations, especially within the medical field, and advise various humanitarian organisations on how to deploy internationally and send volunteers and employees abroad.
We also advise associations in their merger projects by helping them to find solutions to unify their governance committees and operational structures (cf. article “Nouvelle carte des regions: quelles consequences pour les associations?”, Les Echos, Aug. 11 th 2015).