Our expertise is based on an in-depth knowledge of the corporate law issues facing economic players, whether they are, entrepreneurs, managers or investors.
Avrillon Huet’s lawyers offer a hands-on and results-driven experience to assist their clients in a broad range of corporate issues. Their expertise covers:
- Equity financing operations : capital increase, capital reduction, contribution in kind, issue of preference shares, simple agreement for future equity (SAFE), capitalisation of shareholder loans, etc.
- Drafting and negotiation of shareholders’ agreements
- Merger & acquisition, joint-ventures, demergers / spin-offs, negotiation and drafting of corporate documentation: Non-Disclosure Agreement, Letter of Intent, Sale and Purchase Agreement, Due Diligence, Representation & warranties, etc.
- Leverage-Buyouts (LBO) and Management-Buyouts (MBO) ;
- Crowdfunding and crowdlending ;
- Profit-sharing mechanisms: Founder Warrants (BSPCE), Share Warrants (BSA), stock-options, issuance of free-shares, put / call options
- Takeover of companies in a context of insolvency
The firm is particularly involved in assisting innovative companies, either on the side of managers wishing to structure and finance their growth, or on the investors’ side.
Thanks to its solid experience in these types of transactions, the firm was able to put in place synthesis tools to offer its clients a maximum understanding of the stakes involved in these matters, which require in-depth legal technique in the context of sometimes arduous negotiations.