AVRILLON HUET has a solid experience in supporting, advising and defending non-profit organisations. The firm’s lawyers are involved at all stages of the social life of associations and foundations and more particularly in the following areas:
- Creation of legal entities, drafting of articles of association and setting up of governance bodies (Associations, Endowment Funds, Foundations, and others)
- Advice on obtaining recognition of public utility
- Advice on governance issues (balance of powers, division of roles, independence)
- Advice and litigation for obtaining administrative approvals and authorisations
- Legal, tax and social audit to ensure that the association’s practices comply with the law
- Merger or division of associations
The firm works for various associations in the field of culture and media. In particular, it has assisted several international players in setting up their non-profit activities in France.
The firm also works for international solidarity associations, particularly in the medical field, and advises various humanitarian actors on the deployment of international missions and the sending of volunteers and employees to foreign countries.
Finally, the firm assists associations that wish to get closer to one another and helps them find solutions to merge their governance bodies and operational structures.